Sales Executive - Consumer & Industrial Products - Coupa
Are you a Sales Executive (SE) that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive to pursue clients with a focus on the Consumer & Industrial Product – Coupa.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you’ll do:
The SE is responsible for selling the value added solutions Deloitte provides around Coupa’s cloud-based spend management solutions to clients/markets. The role involves:
- Prospecting, targeting, and building pipeline with companies with revenue over $1.0B in service type industries (Consumer and Industrial Products, Financial Services, Health Care, Life Sciences, etc.)
- Understanding market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with Consulting’s platforms, service lines and market offerings
- Understanding of target client’s buying patterns based on industry knowledge, relationships, prior experience, etc.
- Orchestrating meetings with top Coupa sales people for account planning. Ensuring that Coupa collaborates to build and execute joint demand generation activities
- Identify and align appropriate firm resources to pursue, win, and manage opportunities with Coupa counterparts
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns – including following up on telemarketing efforts
- Leveraging Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Assisting consultants with qualifying, and winning opportunities
- Working with Deloitte leaders to develop strategy for leveraging industry conferences and events (e.g., which events, which clients, which topics)
- Identifying key relationships across the industry which would benefit consulting and develop plan to cultivate those relationships
- Utilizing Deloitte eminence – including thoughtware, trainings, and memberships – to build and enhance relationships
- Exceeding revenue targets
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing complex clients
- Successful track record of selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Experience selling or delivering Saas solutions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Consumer & Industrial Product market marketplace
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Travel up to 70%
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Degree
- Big 4 experience
- Located / experience in markets like Chicago, Atlanta, and New York
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATSMGRBW028-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top