Sales Engineer - LeasePoint - Deloitte Consulting Products & Solutions
Location: Atlanta, GA highly preferred
Job Title: LeasePoint Sales Engineer
Deloitte Consulting's Products & Solutions (P&S) practice develops products that augment our leading services practice and strike at the heart of our clients' business needs. Deloitte's commitment to innovation is inspiring our clients to new possibilities; our asset-based consulting agenda is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and sustainable competitive advantage for years to come.
Work You'll Do:
The Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the functional confirmation stage of the product during the sales process, working in conjunction with sales and practice personnel as the key functional advisor and product advocate. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate product positioning and business value to business, functional and technical users. In addition, he/she must be able to understand the business priorities and requirements of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through the confirmation stage of the sales process. The Sales Engineer must have the capability to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for supporting the LeasePoint product, a modern and efficient lease accounting and management SaaS tool.
- Support Sales personnel throughout the Sales process
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations
- Lead functional deep dive conversations with current and prospective customers
- Respond to in-depth customer questions and inquiries
- Understand customer needs and recommend optimal solution
- Document customer configuration requirements, to aid in solution definition and implementation SOW
- Develop and deliver product demos to current and prospective customers
- Maintain demo environment (data, branding, etc.)
- Author and maintain demo script
- Communicate functional product needs and customer requirements to Product Management
- Represent the product to the market at field events such as conferences, tradeshows and seminars
- Perform competitive research and share with product team
Deloitte Consulting's Products and Solutions (P&S) practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets based businesses and markets.
The iLab, short for Innovation Lab, is the software and technology development hub for the Products & Solutions practice that houses prototyping, development and maintenance capabilities for a product portfolio that spans multiple software technologies including wearables, machine learning, advanced analytics, social/mobile, and more. Our iLab team is responsible for designing and developing innovative products that not only augment our leading services practice, but strike at the heart of our clients' business needs.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience presenting business solutions to management and leadership
- Able to deliver effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills
- Well versed in Microsoft office
- Highly motivated, self-starter and goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
- Background in lease accounting or a CPA
- IBM TRIRIGA experience
- 3+ years' experience in SaaS sales
- 3+ years' experience performing functional product demos
- Proven success presenting business solutions to management and leadership
- Proven success selling in complex, enterprise sales environments to both technical and business buyers
- Strong selling and sales aptitude
How you'll grow
Inclusion is a major part of how we lead. It invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and fosters well-being. We seek out and involve individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds because we know how critical this can be in making an impact that matters to our clients and our people. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We drive impact through our signature national programs: education and veterans, and through pro bono and other key programs such as board service opportunities and Impact Day.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals to help you prepare.
Requisition code: E18ATLCMGRSW002-PS-C
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top