Sales Effectiveness – Banking and Securities Manager
SalesEffectiveness – Banking and Securities Manager
Are you passionate about helping clients transform their salesorganizations? Are you an expert in the sales/distribution function inthe retail, commercial, and capital markets banking and services?
Do you want to partnerwith clients to align their sales teams, processes, incentives, and technologyto their go-to-market strategies?
Leading firms in thebanking and securities sector are investing heavily to make their sales teamsmore productive and deliver a more competitive customer experience. Realizingthe ROI from these investments requires sales teams and behaviors that arescalable and aligned to customer needs and wants. Our clients are looking forguidance from professionals with deep industry insight, creativity, and astrong understanding of sales effectiveness: customer segmentation, experiencedesign, sales process optimization, organization design, learning anddevelopment, and change management. That is where our Sales Effectiveness practicecomes in.
Our global SalesEffectiveness team assists the world's largest companies transform their salesorganizations to boost sales productivity, improvecustomer experience, create a more capable sales force, improve conversionrates and sales cycle, and enhance sales team efficiency. Ourpractice combines deep industry and sector experience with expertise in saleseffectiveness disciplines ranging from territory and quota design to incentivescompensation and sales analytics. We are experiencing tremendous growth in ourFinancial Services industry market, and are looking for a leader to own ourBanking and Securities sector.
Our practice helps clients with endto end solutions that span: strategy and planning, organization design, salesprocess design and implementation, training, digital enablement, changemanagement/adoption, incentives, and analytics. Learn more about our Sales Force Effectivenesspractice.
Would you like to work for anorganization committed to your professional development and personalsuccess? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports ouremployees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities,professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Sales Effectiveness is agrowing area within Deloitte Consulting's global Human Capital practice. Our practice helps clients with an effective combination ofstrategy, people, processes, organization, rewards, to get the most out oftheir investments in their sales teams.
Responsibilities include, but arenot limited to:
- Help companies understand their target markets and what capabilities are required to compete effectively
- Define customer experiences and journeys to help firms differentiate themselves
- Design sales processes and teams to deliver better or more efficient customer coverage
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Align company incentive schemes to desired business outcomes
- Manage the delivery of projects
- Mentor and support the career development of other Sales Effectiveness colleagues
- Lead business development efforts, including developing proposals, writing engagement letters
- Contribute to the development of practice tools and methods
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP,our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world todevelop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helpsclients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive businessvision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service deliverymodels, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, andreimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Strategicshifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growthstrategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions,all impact a company's most important asset, their people. With these shifts,the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with businessstrategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT&T practice helps our clientswith the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented anddata-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact,sustainable business results. Learn more about our Organization Transformation& Talent practice
- Minimum six (6) years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Sales Operations Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of customer segmentation and experience, sales process, sales organization design, quotas and incentive plans, digital sales tools, and sales management challenges (e.g., forecasting)
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Sales Effectiveness with two to four (2 to 4) experience in one of the following verticals:
- Retail and commercial banking
- Wealth management
- Asset servicing
- Capital markets
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors' Degree
- Willingness to travel 80%-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Experience with digital sales technologies: CRM (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle/Seibel), incentive compensation (IBM Cognos, Callidus), sales analytics (SPSS, Anaplan)
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Experience in financial services, technology, pharmaceutical, or telecom industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-joblearning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career. Explore Deloitte University, The LeadershipCenter.
At Deloitte, we know that greatpeople make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees abroad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte canmean for you.
Our positive and supportive cultureencourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individualsby recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make dailychoices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways tomaintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: tomake an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends torelationships with our clients, our people and our communities. Webelieve that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus oneducation, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drivepositive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekersexploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help youwith your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some backgroundabout the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitteprofessionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRTH012-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top