Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Architect, Manager
Work you'll do
As a RPA Architect at Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops, provide solution architect /technical architect support to the teams in RFI/RFP process
- Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and Project Manager during project delivery
Also, Manager key responsibilities include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Digital Finance Technology and Advanced Analytics Enablement.
Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.
- 6+ years of relevant RPA Analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms : Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath
- Minimum 3 years of process design and process improvement experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- 2+ years experience leading and managing project teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF).
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
How you'll grow
Requisition code: E18CHICMGRAG015-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top