Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Architect, Manager
Work you'll do
As a RPA Architect at Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops, provide solution architect /technical architect support to the teams in RFI/RFP process
- Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and Project Manager during project delivery
Also, Manager key responsibilities include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Digital Finance Technology and Advanced Analytics Enablement.
Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.
- 6+ years of relevant RPA Analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms : Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath
- Minimum 3 years of process design and process improvement experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- 2+ years experience leading and managing project teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF).
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18SFOCMGRKP017-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top