Risk Management Advisory – Investment Funds Trainee (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Our Capital Markets experts are specialized in risk management advisory, quantitative risk reporting solutions and valuation of complex financial instruments for banks and investment funds.
As a Risk Management Trainee, you will:
- Work on dedicated risk management internal projects in relation to risk measurement techniques and internal risk models, with a focus on market, liquidity and credit risk
- Develop an expertise in risk modelling and co-dependencies analysis techniques for liquid and illiquid financial assets
- Follow on latest quantitative risk measurement and optimisation techniques relevant to the asset management industry
- Participate in specific improvement of our proprietary risk reporting solution
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master level in Finance, IT Engineering or Applied Mathematics with a strong willingness to develop an expertise in the financial sector
- Have strong basics in at least one of the following domains: financial risk management, database structure and modelling, derivatives pricing and mathematics
- Demonstrate good basics of Matlab, VBA, SQL
- Show an ability to work autonomously as well as being part of a team with a results-oriented attitude
- Be a self-starter and self-learner
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and synthetic skills
Be fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired, as Risk Management Trainee and you will:
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: J126259
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top