Risk & Controls Director - Healthcare
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role requires strong technical understanding of risk and controls practices, assurance and strong Healthcare industry experience.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Leading a portfolio of client engagements that includes:
- Risk management framework and function assessments
- Internal audit and assurance programs
- Third party risk and control assessments
- Providing advice to clients to help them to better navigate financial, operational and strategic risks
- Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of controls, and building better controls
- Delivering quality deliverables at all times and growing client relationships
- Leading and developing a team of staff to support engagement outcomes and their career development
- Building professional networks both within the firm and the market
- Engagement administration including budgeting, scheduling staff, and billing
- Identifying and closing additional sales opportunities within clients
On top of this experience, you will bring strong analytical skills, demonstrate commercial business insight and bring highly developed comprehension and communication skills and creative thinking. You will be a dedicated risk and controls professional seeking a new challenge in your career.
In addition to this you will have:
- Risk, audit or control advisory experience
- Demonstrable Healthcare industry experience
- Ability to think laterally across diverse client business processes
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail / focus on quality
We are an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, inclusive Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, craft a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'. From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If this is you please click 'Apply now'
Requisition code: AUEXP132019
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top