Risk Advisory-Internal Audit-Senior
What Impact Will You Make?
Due to the continued success and growth of our internal audit and risk service line we now have a number of exciting opportunities to work with some of Ireland's leading organisations. We will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training. Deloitte Risk Advisory offers a wide array of services designed to understand business risks, determine acceptable exposure levels, implement controls, and provide follow-up and constant monitoring in the risk and regulatory environment. Based on unprecedented demands for our services, we are looking to recruit an individual at Senior to join our expanding team in Dublin.
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that's how you make an impact
Deloitte is the leading provider of risk services and therefore offers a wide array of high profile projects and with clients that are leaders in their industry. Deloitte Risk Advisory offers a large range of services designed to understand business risks, determine acceptable exposure levels, implement controls, and provide follow-up and constant monitoring in the risk and regulatory environment. Based on unprecedented demands for our services, we are looking to recruit an individual at Senior or part-qualified to join our expanding team.
Deloitte have an excellent career opportunity for an Internal Auditor/ Risk Specialist at a Senior to work in the Risk Advisory department of our Dublin office. Deloitte is the leading provider of risk services and therefore offers a wide array of high profile projects and with clients that are leaders in the public & private sector. You will be given the opportunity to develop your knowledge of various technology tools and systems, scope for personal development and on-going training towards completion of a relevant qualification.
Working as Internal Auditor/ Risk Specialist at a Senior level you will typically you will be involved in:
- Assisting in the identification and evaluation of corporate, process, operational and project risks in order to develop and advise on appropriate management and assurance strategies
- Providing an independent evaluation and opinion on processes, systems and controls – detailing any required remedial action where weaknesses are identified
- Reviewing specific financial processes - detailed testing and evaluation of processes used for the compilation of balance sheets and other financial reporting mechanisms
- Reviewing systems and processes with a focus on using the Firm's knowledge and experience to recommend improvements and/or changes in the client's methods
- Reviewing regulation and legislation - detailed work to give clients assurance that they are in a position to meet the requirements of any new legislation, government regulation or guidance
- Efficiency reviews - detailed testing and evaluation of financial and non-financial areas with an emphasis on assisting clients in meeting objectives in a more cost efficient or timely manner
- Responsibility for completion of assigned work
- Completing testing work papers to a high standard
- Performing controls testing
- Assisting senior staff in the team in their liaison with client representatives
- Preparing engagement reports for Managerial review
- Outstanding academics
- Minimum 1 year Internal Audit/ Audit /Risk and Control experience
- Exam Qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIIA or other relevant qualification
- Outstanding communication skills, including, business report writing
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully in your career
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Finola Gallagher-Taaffe at [email protected] for further information.
Requisition code: 134140
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top