Risk Advisory-Compliance and Regulatory-Consultant
What impact will you make?
Deloitte is the leading provider of risk services and therefore offers a wide array of high profile projects and with clients that are leaders in their industry. Deloitte Risk Advisory offers a wide array of services designed to understand IT and business risks, determine acceptable exposure levels, implement controls, and provide follow-up and constant monitoring in the risk and regulatory environment.
About our team
Our team specialise in the provision of regulatory consulting services. This includes once off advisory support, regulatory project support and technical support. The ever increasing level of regulation to be complied with by our clients has resulted in a significant demand for these services and hence this is a marked area of growth for Deloitte.
- A minimum of 3-4 years compliance or regulatory experience within a Financial Services environment, either as part of a Financial Services Institution, or in an advisory, law or business consulting capacity
- Strong technical knowledge in regulation and Financial Regulator rules and guidance procedures
- A detailed understanding of aspects of current regulation with an ability to develop a specialism in other areas/new of regulation
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and progress in conjunction with other team members
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills
- Demonstrated outstanding planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
- Third level qualification in related area
- Professional Diploma in Compliance - Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (ACOI), or other is desirable
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) are desirable
About the Opportunity
Deloitte has an exciting career opportunity for a Consultant within our Risk Advisory practice. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the drive and determination to help develop the Regulatory Compliance service line within our Risk Advisory practice. The chosen candidate will be innovative in understanding and applying our current capabilities. The purpose of this role is to provide compliance and regulatory advice to a broad range of Financial Services clients.
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Finola Gallagher-Taaffe at [email protected] for further information.
Requisition code: 121731
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top