Risk Advisory - Tip-Offs Anonymous - South American Portuguese Speaking Contact Centre Agent
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 200,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations. We specialise in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism, TMT and the public sector.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Our professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
At Deloitte you have the opportunity to develop your talents and capabilities and be in the driving seat of your career. Our unique culture, commitment to continuous learning and accessible leadership encourages personal initiative and rewards innovative thinking. Whatever your age, gender or culture, you’ll make more of your career at Deloitte.
About the Division
Risk Advisory offers clients an end-to-end solution for all their risk management needs.
Our Risk Advisory practice now encompasses the following specialised service offerings:
- Governance Risk and Oversight Services
- Technology Assurance and Advisory Services
- Tip-offs Anonymous
- Data Analytics
- Security, Privacy and Resiliency
About the Job
We are looking for someone who is best able to fulfil the following requirements
- Provide inbound and outbound telephonic services to internal and external clients subject to the requirement/s of the specific project/s you, as the agent, may be allocated to.
Receipt and handling of inbound & outbound calls.
- Ensure that calls are answered timeously, handled efficiently, politely and professionally
- Ensure that careful attention is paid to the information being provided by the caller
- Provide accurate information/instructions to the caller, if required
- Ensure that the call is carefully listened for accurate understanding of the call
- Accurately comprehend the information that has been provided
- Ensure the confidentiality of the information relating to the call
Preparation of Reports (as required) and accurate record keeping.
- Accurately capture the details received from the call.
- Produce professional and detailed reports.
- Assume responsibility for accuracy, and completeness of all tip-off reports
- Evaluate urgency & sensitivity of information received from callers’ and demonstrate sound judgement in prioritising and escalation of the matter.
Quality and risk management.
- Adherence to all controls implemented to protect confidentiality of information provided and anonymity of whistleblower
- General administration.
- Follow correct procedures.
- Provide assistance where required.
- Ability to work shifts, public holidays and on week-ends (project and call centre dependent) will be required
- Will be required to support other projects in the event that there is overflow
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications
- A minimum of a matric qualification
- Any formal qualification will be an dvantage
We are looking for someone with the following Experience and Technical competencies
- 2 – 3 years working experience in a customer services orientated position is a prerequisite for this position
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- 2 – 3 years working experience, preferably in a contact centre would be an advantage
- An excellent command, ie. 100 % fluency in the South American Portuguese and English languages is a necessity
- All official languages of South Africa are offered. Fluency in any other SA official language would be preferred and would be an advantage.
- Computer Literacy is essential: Basic MS Word, Excel, Outlook
We are looking for someone with the following Behavioural competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ethics, honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional and Presentable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build a rapport
- Drive and energy
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Requisition code: ZA123648SM
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top