Risk Advisory Senior Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Risk Advisory Senior Consultant
Deloitte Risk Advisory (“RA”) provide a broad way of services that allow clients to better measure manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of their systems and processes throughout the enterprise.
To help client better cope with the risk management and the new regulatory regime, RA is seeking to recruit several Risk Consultants.
You will be expected to:
- Deliver engagements, identify financial and business risks, perform in-depth analysis of business processes, risks and controls, develop and implement controls testing work programs to provide assurance over the design and operating effectiveness of controls, draft reports and agree draft findings and improvement recommendations with client management
- Test internal controls and follow a rigorous approach using Deloitte’s own methodology and relevant industry guidance, including that of the Institute of Internal Auditors where relevant
- Produce quality client deliverables such as analysis, reports or presentations that outline finding and recommendations
- Work with peers in other specialist areas of the team to ensure the broader RA propositions are taken to our key clients and relationships
- Demonstrate specific service area/competency and/or industry expertise that results in tangible value for our clients
- Successfully fulfill client expectations and deliver engagement objectives as a part of a team
- Anticipate client needs based on a strong understanding of the client and its industry
- Actively participate in business and practice development initiatives such as proposal development and thought leadership materials.
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Business or other relevant discipline from a recognized university. Masters degree would be an advantage
- At least 2-3 years of experience working as external or internal auditor, financial analyst/accountant or associate /consultant for a Big Four or top tier consulting organisation
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIA, FRM qualification (completed or in progress) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication in English, both verbally and writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
- Good knowledge of risk management and controls concepts, leading industry practices (e.g. ISO 31000, COSO)
- Possess technical and /or management consulting experience in the area of business process and internal controls transformation, enterprise risk management framework development or internal audit
- Confidence when interacting with all levels of client personnel, including CFOs, line managers, analysts and accountants
- Versatile, willing to learn and has the ability to work under pressure in team as well as alone, and meet tight deadlines
- Overseas work and/or study experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel across Vietnam
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 130307
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top