Risk Advisory - OHS Senior Consultant (Melbourne)
Opportunity and incredible experiences reward the hard work required to succeed at Deloitte. We champion and support our talented people in achieving their career goals and collectively celebrate success.
About our team
Our Risk Advisory team support our client’s grant plans to come to fruition with an intelligent risk strategy. The ability to have foresight and an informed capacity to act on near, emerging and looming risks can be a challenge for decision-makers, despite efforts to create a resilient, competitive and profitable business.
Whatever a businesses’ make-up of these risks and challenges, a response is required to enhance capital, operational, technological, and risk management performance – and ultimately value.
Our national OHS team is a key part of our Sustainability Services practice within Risk Advisory. Deloitte’s holistic approach means we create the right level of oversight and awareness of the true performance of organisational OHS. We help our clients meet their OHS responsibilities, protect people and profits, and create sustainable, long-term improvements in health and safety performance. All with the aim of making sure workers return to their families, each and every day.
About the role
Based in our Melbourne office, this full-time OHS Senior Consultant position offers the opportunity to work across a variety of organisations and industries. You will be responsible for delivering services such as:
- OHS assessments, inspections and audits
- Organisational OHS risk profiling and control design
- Strategy development and OHS planning
- OHS advisory projects, including (for example) developing OHS reporting dashboards, safety analytics or developing a new assurance model
- Management system design, training and implementation projects
- Cultural assessments, safety leadership coaching and people engagement programs.
As an experienced OHS professional you will possess:
- A passion for keeping people alive and well.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years OHS consulting experience with a Big 4 or similar professional firm
- OHS risk management, management system design and assurance experience
- Formal qualifications in OHS, including certification as an OHS auditor
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, relationship and professional report writing skills
- Certificate IV trainer and assessor with demonstrated high level training ability is highly desirable
- Current drivers licence
So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding OHS career with a ladder to promotion for those who demonstrate they have what it takes to excel; you want to have an impact that matters and work with purpose to make a real difference to people’s lives, then this is the position for you.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
Click ‘Apply now’ below or contact Ivy Iglesias via Contact Us for a confidential discussion.
Requisition code: AUEXP128638
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top