Risk Advisory – Control Assurance Senior
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in performing test of controls to support IT review
- Responsible to take role as fieldwork in charge
- Use basic EMS modules related to Information System review in order to provide service to audit team
- Document working papers particularly section for IT area as part of Audit files
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree of Information System from reputable university
- Min. 3 year experience in similar position
- Good command in English
- Experience with consulting firm
- Responsible and able to work under pressure
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 129468
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top