Risk Advisory : Analyst /Consultant / Senior Consultant (Information & Controls Assurance)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Risk Advisory : Analyst / Consultant / Senior Consultant (Information & Controls Assurance)
- Assist RA Manager in planning, organizing and carrying out ITCA assignments, as assigned
- Perform IT audits to ascertaining the reliability of developed IT applications, related data processing functions and operating procedures established for IT control purposes, in accordance with the guidance from in-charge manager, best practices and DTT methodology
- Prepare and participate in the meetings with client's management and audit committee to present findings and recommendations, as assigned.
- Perform any other tasks or assignments, as may be assigned by RA Manager or Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Accounting Information System or related fields, Master's degree is a plus
- Certificate in Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) (or equivalent) qualification is preferable but not essential
- At least 1-2+ years experience in IT auditing, IT security IT Management and IT operations
- Good analytical skill, decision-making, communication and presentation skills with MS Office proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 132703
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top