Rewards Administration and Outsourcing Consulting- Senior Consultant
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics and industry insights to help improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Rewards Administration & Outsourcing Senior Consultant in Deloitte's Human Capital group, you will work with other professionals who focus on assisting clients in defining benefit administration solutions such as insourcing, outsourcing, and SaaS as across benefit operations including health and welfare, retirement, equity, compensation, and leave programs. The Senior Consultant is responsible for supporting medium to large sized teams, working in conjunction with other practitioners on the following:
- Advise clients regarding the benefits delivery alternatives available in the marketplace, and the associated considerations, in order to meet strategic objectives
- Assist clients with business case development to support their recommendation and selection of a rewards delivery model
- Perform rewards delivery vendor evaluations using Deloitte Consulting tools and methods and provide client contract negotiation strategy advice and support
- Support clients in establishing their vendor management approach based on Deloitte Consulting experience and leading practices
- Review and develop benefits administration policies and procedures
- Provide clients with rewards administration solution implementation leadership and project management and benefits subject matter support
- Perform vendor performance management and operational and compliance reviews
- Assist clients with reducing the risk and costs of the delivery of employee rewards programs including health and welfare, retirement, equity, compensation and leaves
- Analyzing and benchmarking client's existing services for market competitiveness, strengths, deficiencies and gaps
- Develop differentiation strategies and improvement recommendations
- Support the creation of detailed client deliverables that support findings and recommendations
- Participate in broader rewards consulting projects including performance management, employee benefits, retirement, healthcare, performance optimization, cash/non-cash reward and recognition
- Participate in marketing initiatives including providing support to proposal teams, developing work and methodology approaches to respond to RFPs, writing proposals and conducting surveys
- Contribute to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of total rewards topics
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Our consultants work collaboratively with clients to develop competitive rewards programs so that they can recruit and retain talent effectively. In addition to applying these skills in traditional settings, our consultants provide advisory services related to these issues in mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management, enterprise cost reduction efforts, and other transformational business initiatives. Learn more about our Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics practice.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of relevant benefit administration or benefit process experience
- Willingness to travel at least 80%
- 4+ years of relevant industry or consulting experience within H/W, DB and/or DC administration or operations
- Experience supporting small to mid-sized teams
- Ability to train and mentor staff
- Ability to work in a team environment – sharing ideas and working collaboratively
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCJL012-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top