Restructuring Services Administrator - Belfast
What impact will you make?
Deloitte has an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join our dynamic Restructuring Services team in the Belfast office. The team has significantly expanded recently with the acquisition of Kavanagh Fennell, Ireland’s leading independent Insolvency practice. The Deloitte Restructuring Services team has managed some of Ireland’s largest scale receiverships and corporate restructurings. The role requires an ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met while applying attention to detail.
About the Team
The Restructuring Services team provides investigation, advisory and implementation services to under-performing businesses, their stakeholders and advisors. The team is supported by Deloitte specialists in corporate finance, audit, tax and consulting, and/or sector expects. Restructuring Services includes both pre-insolvency and insolvency services.
About this Opportunity
- Property Portfolio Management
- Preparing detailed and analytical reports for submission to Clients
- Supporting the Project Leaders with strategic decision-making
- Managing Client expectations
- Managing and maintaining accurate administrative records
- At least 12 months office administration experience
- Property management experience would be an advantage – liaised with solicitors in relation to conveyance of properties, compliance review, preparation of receipts and payments accounts
- Possess strong Client-centred skills and an articulate phone manner
- Be able to multi-task, work under pressure to tight deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of products essential, including the use of Excel spreadsheets and Word for report writing. Experience of Microsoft Access would be an advantage.
- Experience liaising with professionals in legal, property and other professions
We love speaking with professionals about their next career move to Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now or contact Niamh Favier at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Requisition code: 129189
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top