Resourcing Senior Coordinator
We are looking for a focused and proactive Resourcing Senior Coordinator to join our Human Resources Department. The ideal candidate holds relevant experience of working within an in house recruitment function and has been responsible for implementing innovative recruitment solutions in a best practice environment.
- Designs and executes recruitment strategies for experienced staff across the organization, using a wide range of channels to source candidates;
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal stakeholders, candidates and external recruitment agencies
- Market intelligence and ensure market comprehension and mappingManages the recruitment process from the need identification up to the on-boarding process;
- Acts as an internal consultant on all experienced recruitment related issues;
- Generates recruitment data analysis, reports, statistics, etc., formulates conclusions and recommendations;
- Is actively involved in all stages of the graduate attraction and recruitment campaign (starting with participation in campus events up to running assessment centers).
- Participates in other local and regional HR projects and initiatives.
- A minimum of 3 years’ of recruitment experience in a multinational company;
- Experience of direct and indirect candidate sourcing via professional networking, relevant media, advertising and liaising with external agencies;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to lead and coordinate multiple recruitment projects;
- Proactive, adaptable and driven.
Requisition code: RO_102016_HR
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top