Resource Coordinator - Risk Advisory (Sydney)
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who enjoys working with people. We are looking for somebody with resourcing, workforce planning, human resources or recruitment experience.
About the role:
The primary focus of this role is to support the Risk Advisory scheduling function nationally. You will be the first point of contact for scheduling queries in Australia and will be supported by a Senior Consultant and Manager in Australia and a junior resource in our Hyderabad based team. You will also regularly liaise with a varied stakeholder group from Partners and senior management through to our Vacationers. In addition, you will work in an autonomous role that allows you to work across numerous projects.
- Proactively managing the scheduling of staff on engagements
- Provide accurate weekly management reports, variance and other adhoc reporting
- Understand the resource unit stress points on resourcing with a minimum 3 months window and work with business to develop strategies to support this
- Participation and contribution to geography, clusters and team meetings as required being able to forward plan resourcing options
- Working closely with Partners, Directors and Managers to resolve all requests within 24hrs or continual follow-up until completion of request
- Work closely with other deployment team members when cross cluster deployment is required
- Work with P&P to deploy summer vacationers / graduates onto projects
- Constant communication with all practitioners through face-to-face, telephone and email etc. enabling assessment of needs and wants in relation to career development
- Encouragement of practitioners not only to participate in training but where possible assist in identifying practitioners to facilitate the training
You will have the ability to build relationships, consult and influence key stakeholders and are highly motivated, confident and solutions focused with the ability to think strategically.
It will also prove beneficial if you:
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and life cycles
- Are highly-organised with strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to prepare, interpret and analyse basic financial data and reports
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
Please send through an application or contact Gemma Battison from the Deloitte Talent Team for further information.
Requisition code: AUEXP132872
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top