Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solvingcomplex IT issues for diverse clients around the world? Deloitte is looking forqualified individuals for an exciting Public Sector opportunity in Little Rock,AR. The team will be responsible for managing, maintaining, operating andenhancing a large application portfolio that assists the agency in conductingdaily business and IT operations, serving the citizens of the State that areinteracting with the Public Assistance programs.
Work you'll do
As areporting architect, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testingbusiness and technology reports for an Enterprise Data Warehouse usingMicrosoft based technology platforms and analysis of data from Microsoft SQLServer, Oracle, and IBM DB2.
- Facilitate JADsessions to elicit requirements for reporting purposes.
- Work with endusers to document business requirements, design documentation, and reportspecifications to meet the reporting needs of key decision makers.
- Develop reportsusing Microsoft based technologies such as Visual Studio 2012, SQL ServerReporting Services, and other common reporting platforms
- Develop programsto extract, transform, and load data from a variety of data sources such asflat files, relational databases, and XML file formats.
- Design andarchitect all aspects of reporting including end user interfaces for reportconsumption.
In today's businessworld, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever.Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that isdifficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we workwith clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performanceand achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industryleading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning,we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT andbusiness objectives. Learn more about ourApplication Management Services practice.
- 5+ years ofexperiencing designing, developing, and testing reporting technologies
- Experiencebuilding reports using Microsoft SSRS, SQL, or equivalent reporting tool(Crystal)
- College degree orequivalent years of experience
- Great analyticaland communication skills
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte canmean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruitingtips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ARKCASCTK512-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top