Regulatory Risk Senior Consultant Financial Services Industry
Candidates will be able to demonstrate their technical, quantitative and qualitative skills and capacity to coordinate risk related projects in selected areas:
- compliance with various regulatory requirements
- capital management: definition of sources of capital and optimizing capital allocation
- credit risk management and measurement
- implementation of new regulations (IFRS 9, Basel III, etc.)
- reducing the risk (hedging)
- analysis, monitoring and management structure of liabilities and assets
- operational risk management
- regulatory and management reporting
- act as a subject matter expert in selected areas
- More than 3 years professional experience in a bank, financial institution, consulting company or PFSA in regulatory risk area (CRR / CRD IV requirements and reporting, IAS 39 / IFRS 9 requirements, Banking law, PFSA recommendations and resolutions, other regulatory requirements for financial institutions)
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or Law
- Familiarity with the banking industry and general risk management conventions
- Working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Experience and good understanding of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Creativity, independence, availability
- Willing to learn and increase practical and theoretical knowledge.
Additional experience will be an asset:
- Working with or knowledge on a range of tools for example R, SQL, VBA, etc.;
- Knowledge on financial mathematics (including econometrics, statistics, stochastic processes).
- Exposure to interesting advisory projects
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise
- Opportunity to be a part of global work streams and cross country projects
- Attractive customized learning portfolio (professional designations and international certificates)
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path.
Requisition code: RS_27_03_3017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top