Regulatory Registration Senior Consultant/Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Regulatory Consulting department combines in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise in the investment fund industry to proactively provide our clients with cutting edge compliance, regulatory and cross-border distribution services. The Regulatory Registration team is looking for a passionate fund professional to join the team.
What is it about?
As a Regulatory Registration Senior Consultant/Manager, you will:
- Serve the investment fund industry with high quality regulatory advice
- Develop a strong understanding of the local rules and challenges related to the distribution of foreign funds (UCITS and AIFs) on a cross border basis
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and development of the department's regulatory database
- Lead projects and coordinate assistance to clients in the interpreting the local regulations applicable to foreign UCITS and AIFs marketed in multiple host jurisdictions
- Organize internal and external training sessions
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master or university degree in law, economics or business administration (other related certifications are strongly appreciated)
- Have 3-5 years of experience in the investment fund industry
- Be fluent in English – any other language is an advantage
What do we offer?
Get hired as Regulatory Registration Analyst, you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E127790
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top