Recruitment & Sourcing Team: 6 month internship (m/f)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity whilst discovering the role of the Recruitment & Sourcing Team?
Duration : 6 Months
Start date : September 2017
Ready to be part of the team? Join us and hit a home run!
As a trainee within the Recruitment and Sourcing team you will have the opportunity to:
- Become knowledgeable on campus recruitment activities: staffing, daily contacts with internal staff and schools or universities, events coordination, publication of advertisements
- Develop and take part in the organization of school events
- Provide administrative support as required
- Participate in various projects in the areas of recruitment, sourcing and HR marketing
To fit in the role, you also:
- Are looking for a long term internship (6 months from March)
- Are studying toward a Master's degree in a Business School with a specialization in Human Resources Management
- Show excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Are a team player who enjoys working in a fast moving, multicultural environment
- Are flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
- Are fluent in English and French, German being an asset
- Have good IT skills
We want to hear from you! Join us and:
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter or website.
Requisition code: J132770
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top