Recruitment Day for Bachelor graduates for Accounting and Tax Compliance teams - 3rd May 2017 (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Recruitment Day for Bachelor graduates for Accounting and Tax Compliance teams – 3rd May 2017
We are looking for our future talented junior profiles for our Accounting and Tax Compliance teams, does this ring a bell to you? If yes, we invite you to apply for one of our recruitment days that will take place on 3rd May 2017 at Deloitte Luxembourg premises.
If successful, leave this event with a potential employment offer in your hands to start to work with us on September 2017 !
As a young bachelor graduate within either our Accounting or Tax Compliance teams you will:
- Deal with all accounting issues for multinational firms in various sectors
- Be in charge of preparing tax returns and tax provisions for corporate and/or individual clients
- Monitor, advise and keep our local Luxembourgish clients' accounting up to date
- Work directly with clients' teams on general accounting and financial reporting missions
To fit in the role, you also:
- Follow a Bachelor degree in accounting, management, economic sciences or any related subject
- Be eager to learn fast and to face various challenges in diverse environments
- Be results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach
- Be fluent in French and have a good level of English. Any other languages such as German would be considered as an asset
During the day you will participate in various assessment and networking activities, recruitment interviews.
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
About Deloitte Luxembourg
Requisition code: 134010
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top