Records Management Officer
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Maintaining Records Management System, including creating the maintenance and management of active and archived records
- Maintain file security and confidentiality of information in accordance with Firm filing policy.
- Assist engagement team to accurately record files based on Firm filing policy.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and review of Record Management policies and procedures.
- Participate as a member of the Records Management Team in innovative and creative ways whilst providing courteous, efficient and professional service.
- Screening files kept in warehouse and made a periodically list of file to be destroyed.
- Participate and support the Firm’s clean desk policy by monitoring file cluttering at work areas.
- Assist with administrative duties as required.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00) majoring in Library
- At least 1 year experience in Records Management or similar role, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of Records Management standards and legislation relating to the current trends and management of records
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Highly proficient in MS Office and computer software relevant to the position
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 130991
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top