Receptionist - Professional Environment Services - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
- Responsible for all-round receptionist general duties, including handling all incoming and outgoing calls and mails
- Greet guests in a professional manner, handle enquiries at reception area
- Organize and manage meeting room arrangement including refreshment, conference facilities and equipment for meetings
- Co-ordinate the environmental cleanliness of meeting rooms and reception area at all time
- Handle administration work and ad-hoc assignment
- Form 7 or above with at least 3 years' relevant experience preferably in sizable companies
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Pleasant, mature and well-organized
Requisition code: CN133071
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top