Receptionist - Professional Environment Services - Beijing
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
We are a team of committed office administrative personnel striving to support China firm’s operation in contributing to the overall achievement of its business objectives.
This is accomplished by:
- Working together with various functions and departments to ensure effective and efficient implementation of office policies and procedures
- Providing a pleasant, functional and environmentally responsible working environment to our people to enable them to operate and serve our clients
- Delivering a range of general administrative support services to facilitate operation efficiency and service excellence
1. Responsible for welcoming and greeting the visitors.
2. Responsible for reception area security.
3. To transfer the incoming calls to the right person.
4. To handle some administration work(e.g. iNet update, conference room booking).
Requisition code: CN129622
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top