What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Welcome and greet visitors
- Provide effective and prompt services to all front office enquiries.
- Answer and screen incoming calls, transferring to the correct person, and delivering messages promptly by email.
- Verify visitor registration and identification Organize and coordinate the daily schedule of the meeting rooms.
- Manage appointments and venue reservations
- Ensure meeting venues are clean and tidy
- Ensure equipment in meeting venues are in good order
- Offer beverages to guests
- Manage food and beverage catering requests and set ups
- Assist with transportation requests from visitors
- Sort and distribute mail
- Proficient and confident in spoken English.
- Degree Holder with 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Friendly, courteous and must be guest service-oriented.
- Well-groomed and demonstrates exceptional guest service experience.
- Work 8:00AM - 5:30PM, Monday to Friday
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MQ98-129784-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top