Real Estate and Project Manager -Professional Environment Services -Shanghai
- Develop office real estate project proposal based on gathered inputs from different business groups to meet business needs. Prepare layout, cost estimation, project timeline and communicate with project stakeholders
- Manage office fit-out/renovation/remodeling project. Liaise with design, fit out, furniture, AV vendors. Responsible for RFP bidding preparation, needs and layout communication, vendor selection, rate negotiation, contract preparation, construction supervision,completion acceptance, vendor payment etc.
- Responsible for offices space management: space allocation, cost analysis, floor plan update etc.
- Responsible for office lease management: regularly review office leases, new lease proposal, lease renewal negotiation etc.
- Office workplace maintenance management: repair & maintenance for A/C, Power, Ceiling & Wall, Furniture etc.
- Any other tasks may assigned.
- Bachelor or above. Majored in engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 6 years work experience on workplace management and fit-out project management
- Knowledge of building and construction codes
- Understanding of building systems such as HVAC, Fire system, plumbing, etc
- Preference: 6 plus years corporate real estate and project experience and minimum 4 plus years at MNC with relevant working experience
- Must be self-motivated, able to handle difficult and multiple tasks with good time management/priority setting skills.
- Must be able to effectively work with vendors/contractors to ensure fulfils their contract obligations. Ability to manage project schedules, quality and budgets.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with business management, and other office service functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data.
- Good command of English in writing and verbal communication.
- Good image, with affinity
- Mature, open minded, self-driven and self-motivated
- Familiar with PC, MS Office, Auto CAD
- Ability to travel as needed
Requisition code: CN129889
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top