Quantitative / Data Analyst (m/f)
Make the right connections and the big picture emerges!
A renaissance in business analytics is underway and it's sometimes hard to keep up. Enter the Deloitte Analytics team. With industry expertise, advanced analytics capabilities we help our clients turn everyday information into useful and actionable insights.
Our Business Consulting crew in Ljubljana Office is also working on dealing with high-impact questions that can drive better decisions and is searching for a
Quantitative / Data Analyst (m/f)
As Quantitative Analyst, you work with specific tools to calculate risk, pricing, and other values and perform other related tasks within Deloitte Consulting projects locally and abroad (e.g. Finevare). You apply numerical and quantitative statistical techniques using the data from various financial transactions and other sources.
Your tasks are challenging but make a huge impact
- Maintain and modify all analytic models in use within projects, especially International ones
- Interpret results of analytics procedures and actions
- Interact with financial and other industry professionals
- Devise or apply independent models and tools to help verify results of analytical systems
- Research and develop analytical tools to address various matters (pricing, optimization, etc.)
- Execute statistical coding, e.g. machine learning or pattern recognition
- Actively participate in devising and suggesting model specifications and data collection methods
- Apply advanced statistical and econometric techniques
- Employing logic and mathematical or programming tools to tackle abstract financial problems
You like numbers but also
- Have 1-3 years of experience in data analytics and enjoy researching
- Have University education and skills in mathematics, data science or software development
- Have or want to get advanced object-oriented experience, e.g. in C++, Python, MySQL etc.
- Have skills in statistical coding, such as machine learning or pattern recognition
- Are independent in your work
- Are passionate about computation and mathematics
- Are persistent and able to work under considerable pressure
- Able to share opinions with management and senior colleagues
- Willing to travel in the region and across Europe when needed
In Deloitte you will
- Work with top professionals and renowned clients
- Progress very fast and get great benefits
- Get a lot of trainings, educations and on-the-job experiences
- Make an impact that matters
We encourage qualifying candidates to send a comprehensive CV and an application via Apply Online button.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. The closing date for the receipt of applications is February 28, but the ad will remain open for open applications throughout the year.
Applications without CV attached will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to your applications!
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.si for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and legal services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's approximately 225,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.
In Slovenia the services are provided by Deloitte revizija d.o.o. and Deloitte svetovanje d.o.o. (jointly referred to as "Deloitte Slovenia") which are affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited. Deloitte Slovenia is one of the leading professional services organizations in the country providing services in audit, tax, consulting, risk services and financial advisory services, through over 100 national and foreign professionals.
© 2016. Deloitte Slovenia
Requisition code: QNT DATA SLO FY17
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top