Public Sector, Integrated Eligibility Technology - Manager - Systems Integration
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Project Management/Functional Manager, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a Manager you will bring considerable Functional and Project Management solutions to clients.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
State Government- Integrated Eligibility (IE)
For over 40 years, Deloitte has helped federal agencies and 22 U.S. states implement and manage the complex health and human service programs that promote the health, safety and wellbeing of its citizens. We are a proven partner in integrated eligibility and service delivery; and bring technology, business and project management experience to our clients' challenges. Our practitioners are dedicated to working with public sector clients and bring a broad range of experience and skills to our clients' challenges.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Project Management Managers are required to have:
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience managing and delivering systems
- 5+ years planning and managing project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- 5+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
- 5+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- A willingness to travel 80-100% of the time
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Experience of projects involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture
- Experience of leading fit gap analysis for migrating applications to cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com
- Experience or passion for leading testing of applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Force.com and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience leading teams in a collaborative environment
- Experience managing work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience managing design activities including design sessions and defining future state processes
- Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18WESCMGRBB318-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top