Public Sector (Consultant/ Senior Consultant) – Jakarta Based
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Applications are sought from people with strong practical international development experience and an in-depth understanding of current trends in international development policy and practice. This experience will have formed a candidate’s ability to win and deliver high quality consulting services, build and sustain relationships and enable the candidate to have the authority and credibility to influence decision-making in this field.
This position will lead all international donor-funded public sector opportunities in Indonesia, and be a part of a regional team across Southeast Asia to support key donor-funded initiatives. I
Public-private opportunities to catalyze private-sector opportunities to help Indonesian citizens across all socio-economic segments.
- Strategising, visioning, and execution of business development opportunities the donor-funded public sector segment in Southeast Asia
- Project delivery will be a key part of supporting the execution aspect of the donor-funded public sector practice as to perform operational improvements in business process design and realignment
- Specialization in one or more the following key content areas in international development:
- Public finance management and budgetary reform
- Private sector development
- Infrastructure and sustainability
- Development economics
- Good governance and public sector reform
- Monitoring and evaluation
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- Over 3 years of relevant experience in a management consulting firm or in a corporate strategy/general management role
- Should have managed or lead independently on projects and made presentations to key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) – ability to communicate with C-level executives
- Willing to work in fast-paced and, at times, high pressure entrepreneurial environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC303-129666-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top