P&S Senior Sales Engineer - Deloitte Consulting Products and Solutions
Products and Solutions Senior Sales Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta preferred but open to other locations
About Deloitte Consulting's Products & Solutions Practice and the iLab
Deloitte Consulting's Products and Solutions (P&S) practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets based businesses and markets.
The iLab, short for Innovation Lab, is the leading edge, product development center for Deloitte Consulting LLP's Products & Solutions practice that houses prototyping, development and maintenance capabilities for a product portfolio that spans multiple software technologies including wearables, machine learning, advanced analytics, social/mobile, and more. Our iLab team is responsible for designing and developing innovative products that not only augment our leading services practice, but strike at the heart of our clients' business needs.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work You'll Do:
The Deloitte Senior Sales Engineer provides functional and technical product support for the P&S Sales Execs . The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with sales and practice personnel as the key technical advisor and product advocate. The Senior Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The Senior Sales Engineer will be responsible for supporting a variety of SaaS products developed by the P&S business.
- Support Sales personnel throughout the Sales process
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations
- Lead technical deep dive conversations with current and prospective customers
- Respond to in-depth customer questions and inquiries
- Understand customer needs and recommend optimal solution
- Document customer configuration requirements, to aid in solution definition and implementation SOW
- Develop and deliver product demos to current and prospective customers
- Maintain demo environment (data, branding, etc.)
- Author and maintain demo script
- Communicate technical product needs and customer requirements to Product Management
- Represent the product to the market at field events such as conferences, tradeshows and seminars
- Perform competitive research and share with product team
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or MIS
- 3 plus years' experience in SaaS sales
- 3 plus years' experience going technical, pre-sales, product demos
- Experience working with SQL and/or Tableau
- Strong experience with data analytics and data integration
- Basic knowledge and ability to write script required
- Proven success presenting technology as business solution
- Proven success selling in complex, enterprise sales environments to both technical and business buyers
- Able to deliver effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Strong selling and sales aptitude
- Strong business acumen and presentation skills
- Well versed in Microsoft office
- Highly motivated, self-starter and goal-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
Requisition code: E17ATLCMGRRS084-PS-C
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top