P&S Sales Support Specialist - iLab - Deloitte Consulting Products & Solutions
Products and Solutions Sales Support Specialist
Job Location: Open but with a preference towards Atlanta
About Deloitte Consulting’s Products & Solutions Practice
Deloitte Consulting’s Products and Solutions (P&S) practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets based businesses and markets.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
The work you’ll perform:
The Sales Support Specialist will identify, qualify, and expand new business opportunities in order to build and develop the sales pipeline for assigned Sales Executives. This is a critical role in the overall strategy of the company and will be responsible for contributing to rapid growth through increasing new business. The Sales Support Specialist will also maintain ongoing client relationships to establish a high level of continuing customer satisfaction.
- Develop new actionable sales opportunities by prospecting into key accounts and presenting specific value propositions to decision makers in key industries and accounts.
- Management of leads with the goal of qualifying leads, setting-up meetings for, and transitioning them to, Sales Executives.
- Target list development, specific prospect name generation, and engage/penetrate new target accounts using phone and e-mail communication.
- For targeted accounts, research Deloitte contacts and support communication with individuals and client account teams
- Partner with Sales Executives and account teams to create business plans for assigned products and accounts to support sales cycle.
- Network within Deloitte’s broader ecosystem (e.g. – account teams, alliance teams) to support the attainment of sales goals
- Maintain the data integrity of the CRM database (Salesforce.com) to ensure accurate account details, contact history, and contact information.
- Responsible for weekly reporting and metrics as defined by Sales Management.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years’ experience of sales support/business development experience required- with focus on driving activities that support business development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Experience with lead generation activities, such as telemarketing, emailing and collaborating with marketing and account teams on campaigns that lead to scheduled meetings with qualified prospects
- Must have high energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; team player; positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and under general direction with a strong sense of motivation to succeed.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
Requisition code: E17ATLCSRCRS025-PS-C
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top