Project Management Coach-Consulting Methods and Tools (CMT) - Specialist Master (Any US Deloitte Office)
Project Management Coach-Consulting Methods and Tools (CMT)
We are looking for a strategic Project Manager with excellent communication skills and a keen interest in emerging technologies who enjoys working in a culturally diverse and fast-paced environment. If you are an accomplished project manager who is adept with a variety of project management and delivery approaches and tools, then you’re exactly the type of coach we need to join our Consulting Methods and Tools team.
Work you’ll do
As a Project Management Coach you will:
- Help Deloitte pursuits and projects improve their understanding, adoption and consistent usage of Deloitte methods, tools and standards
- Work with senior project leadership to deliver advisory and hands-on services to Deloitte pursuits and project teams, following Deloitte’s implementation methodology (i.e., Enterprise Value Delivery or EVD) and quality best practices
- Identify and address project team training needs regarding Deloitte methods and tools
- Help deliver instructor-led training (ILT) courses aligned with our Project Management standards and expectations
- Identify and harvest high quality deliverables and other program or project assets in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Support special projects related to CMT enablement areas
- Promote CMT’s mission to drive the consistency, reliability, and efficiency in our global client service delivery through innovative solutions, methods and tools
Many factors influence the right project strategy and CMT coaches work with our pursuits and projects collaboratively to define and establish successful projects. If you are passionate about helping projects determine the right approach to deliver a high-quality solution that meets their client-specific requirements on time and budget, please consider joining our CMT project management coaching team.
- 3-5 years consulting delivery experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on project implementation experience in a functional or technical role
- 7+ years relevant work experience overall
- Strong MS Project skills: experience using MS Project for a large-scale consulting project
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques
- Ability to travel 60% on average
- Ability to think creatively and work effectively with senior project team members
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to learn and use various technologies
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and communications skills
- Ability to manage deadlines while working on multiple initiatives
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Experience delivering projects in Waterfall and Hybrid Agile environments
- Experience with package (ERP) implementations
- Experience with market-leading Agile delivery tools
- Experience working in a virtual, global environment, including off-shore (India-based) team members
- Ability to work independently while receiving direction from multiple leadership groups
- Agile Scrum Master certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification and/or experience with the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) framework also a plus
How you’ll grow
Deloitte enables its professionals to use and enhance their strengths to deliver their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, learning and professional development is an ongoing journey and significant investment at Deloitte. We offer exciting opportunities to develop and thrive in the global, fast-paced and ever-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at our world-class Deloitte University just outside Dallas, TX, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive, supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices to help them become healthy, balanced, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to promote a culture where our people excel and lead happy, rewarding lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by one common, underlying purpose: to make impacts that matter. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring Deloitte opportunities to feel prepared and confident. As part of your interview preparation, we suggest that you do some research: Understand Deloitte’s business and background, as well as the business area and capability group of the role you are pursuing. Check out other recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSPMDG401-CMT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top