Project Delivery Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration (SI), Program Management Functional (PMF), Test
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration (SI), Program Management Functional (PMF), Test in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Under supervision, deliver and deploy custom developed applications for clients in the health care and life sciences industry, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment. Work within an engagement team responsible for functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. Utilize test management tools HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and JIRA to perform unit, system, integration, end to end, and User Acceptance Testing on requirements provided by the clients. Implement test management and test processes using Microsoft Project, HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Risk Based Methodologies. Identify defects and apply the Defect Management process using HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and JIRA. Prepare Test Plan documents, including Test Strategy, Exit and Entry criteria using customized frameworks. Perform large scale Quality Assurance (QA) organization transformations and create customized testing strategies for healthcare clients. Design and implement Quality Assurance (QA) solutions for both Agile and Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients in the healthcare and life sciences industry on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Utilizing test management tools HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and JIRA to perform unit, system, integration, end to end, and User Acceptance Testing on requirements provided by the clients;
- Implementing test management and test processes using Microsoft Project, HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Risk Based Methodologies;
- Identifying defects and applying the Defect Management process using HPE Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and JIRA;
- Preparing Test Plan documents, including Test Strategy, Exit and Entry criteria using customized frameworks;
- Performing large-scale Quality Assurance (QA) organization transformations and creating customized testing strategies for healthcare clients;
- Designing and implementing Quality Assurance (QA) solutions for both Agile and Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models.
- 80% travel required.
- Telecommuting permitted.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0418LMF28
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top