Project Delivery Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Specialist, Technology, Systems Integration in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), IT, CIS, MIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Performing .NET development using Model View Controller, Web API and Entity frameworks;
- Creating reports utilizing Development Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services and Server Integration Services;
- Integrating common enterprise systems and applications using K2 Black Pearl with Service and Smart objects;
- Performing enhancements on applications, including conducting impact analysis on existing architecture and designing prototypes based on Unified Modeling Language;
- Developing webpages using HTML, Cascading Style Sheets and Ext Java Script framework;
- Utilizing closed XML libraries and .Net InterOp assemblies for generating application reports;
- Developing and performing optimization of stored procedures, user defined functions and design indexes based on application requirements and architecture.
- 80% travel required.
- Telecommuting permitted.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0518LMF2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top