Project Delivery Specialist, Technology, Application Management Services (AMS)
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Specialist, Technology, Application Management Services (AMS) in Los Angeles, CA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Define systems strategy and develop system requirements. Monitor backup, security and user help systems. Analyze workflow, establish priorities, develop standards and set deadlines for projects based on business requirements. Develop computer information resources, provide solutions for data security, data control, strategic computing and disaster recovery. Review and approve systems charts and programs prior to their implementation. Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, including hardware and software upgrades. Participate in meetings with managers, clients, and technical teams to solicit cooperation and resolve issues. Design and document integrity reports for highlighting discrepancies in the data stored in various tables across the database by utilizing SQL statements, MS Excel and MS Access. Design and maintain a reporting mechanism and develop reports related to performance metrics. Develop generic extraction data sources, create various BW objects including, infoobjects, Dynamic Shared Objects (DSOs), Infocubes and MultiProviders. Design, deploy and track the daily deliverables, tasks, effort estimates and report team performance to the leadership team. Work on release management activities, Production Control tasks, monitor of batch jobs and troubleshoot BW related issues. Develop various business processes using Salesforce and automate the report request forms.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Information Technology , Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Designing and documenting integrity reports for highlighting discrepancies in the data stored in various tables across the database by utilizing SQL statements, MS Excel and MS Access;
- Designing and maintaining a reporting mechanism and developing reports related to performance metrics;
- Developing generic extraction data sources, creating various BW objects including, infoobjects, Dynamic Shared Objects (DSOs), Infocubes and MultiProviders;
- Designing, deploying, and tracking the daily deliverables, tasks, effort estimates and reporting team performance to the leadership team;
- Working on release management activities, Production Control tasks, monitoring of batch jobs and troubleshooting BW related issues;
- Developing various business processes using Salesforce and automating the report request forms.
- 80% travel required.
- Telecommuting permitted.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0418LOS5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top