Project Delivery Senior Analyst, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Senior Analyst, Technology, Systems Integration in Lake Mary, Florida and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Under supervision, deliver and deploy custom developed solutions for clients in the public sector industry, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment. Work within an engagement team responsible for functional design, prototyping, process design, including scenario design and flow mapping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and supporting implementations. Assist with performing full system development life cycle implementations. Conduct system testing and user acceptance testing utilizing automation test technologies. Perform business process analysis, mapping and design. Contribute to functional and requirement analysis, including the development of business use cases, requirement traceability matrices and test plans. Work with public assistance programs, including Medicaid, Medicare, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Facilitate Agile and Scrum methodologies, including daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and demonstration, and sprint retrospectives for database and mobile testing based projects. Perform fit/gap analysis and prepare requirement traceability matrixes. Utilize automation tools, including HP QuickTest Professional (QTP), HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT), IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT), Selenium and Test Complete to create automation scripts for testing phases, including functional, regression, end-to-end, cross-browser, graphical user interface (GUI) and smoke testing. Utilize Oracle PL/SQL to validate data in the SQL Server database by writing procedures and SQL queries to verify and retrieve data in the back-end. Utilize test management tools, including IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) Suite, HP Quality Center (QC), HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Open Source JIRA/JAMA and Silk Central for requirements mapping, defect management and report generation. Conduct Stress, Load and Performance Testing on web-based applications using HP Load Runner (LR). Plan and conduct training for end-users.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- One year of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Working with public assistance programs, including Medicaid, Medicare, SNAP, TANF and SSI;
- Facilitating Agile and Scrum methodologies, including daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and demonstration, and sprint retrospectives for database and mobile testing based projects;
- Performing fit/gap analysis and preparing requirement traceability matrixes;
- Utilizing automation tools, including HP QTP, HP UFT, IBM RFT, Selenium and Test Complete to create automation scripts for testing phases, including functional, regression, end-to-end, cross-browser, GUI and smoke testing;
- Utilizing Oracle PL/SQL to validate data in the SQL Server database by writing procedures and SQL queries to verify and retrieve data in the back-end;
- Utilizing test management tools, including IBM RTC Suite, HP QC, HP ALM, Open Source JIRA/JAMA, and Silk Central for requirements mapping, defect management and report generation;
- Conduct Stress, Load and Performance Testing on web-based applications using HP Load Runner; and
- Planning and conducting training for end-users.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817LMF17
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top