Project Delivery Manager
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Manager in Minneapolis, MN and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Provide IT consulting services to clients. Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow. Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Develop software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation. Manage and control project deliverables, processes, schedule and budget according to client contracts, PMP, and RFP guidelines. Develop, document, and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards. Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes. Utilize Microsoft Project and Primavera to plan, execute, and manage all phases of project including initiating, planning, executing, and closing on schedule management. Deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions. Use JAMA and JIRA to set up, manage, and control requirements management, document analysis, and deliverables quality. Analyze information processing and computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using structured analysis, data modeling, and information engineering. Manage processes and software for timely planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, and disposition of project information using SharePoint. Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation. Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs. Recommend new equipment and software packages. Analyze client needs and requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Manage issue escalation, action items resolution, and decisions and release management for the project. Develop, maintain and expand senior client relationships and lead associate and client project teams from project planning through execution. Analyze stakeholder expectations and impact on the project and effectively manage clients' expectations through effective processes and communication using Change management methodology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing IT consulting services to clients.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Managing and controlling project deliverables, processes, schedule and budget according to client contracts, PMP, and RFP guidelines;
- Utilizing Microsoft Project and Primavera to plan, execute, and manage all phases of project including initiating, planning, executing, and closing on schedule management;
- Using JAMA and JIRA to set up, manage, and control requirements management, document analysis, and deliverables quality;
- Managing processes and software for timely planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, and disposition of project information using SharePoint;
- Managing issue escalation, action items resolution, and decisions and release management for the project; and
- Analyzing stakeholder expectations and impact on the project and effectively managing clients' expectations through effective processes and communication using Change management methodology.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI18FC0617MIN1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top