Project Delivery Analyst – Project Manager
Strategy & Operations – Project Delivery Analyst –Project Associate – USDC
Are you interested in growing your career in projectmanagement – a project associate who wants a daily collaborative environment,think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without theextensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our USDelivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Support client relationships and assist with client services in accordance with SOW's/SLA's
- Work with teams in handling escalated complex project issues including Deloitte and client teams to provide successful resolution
- Provide support on project analysis and forecasting processes in accordance with project directives and timelines
- Assist in identifying and implementing solutions to mitigate project risks using project methodology and tools
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants todesign, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries. Our centers house a multitudeof specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, tocreative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. Allwork together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions andmethodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a uniqueblend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
- B.S Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Information Technology or related business discipline
- 1-3 years of work experience working in the financial services industry or as consultant on projects in FSI (banking and securities, asset management)
- Exposure to FSI operations or supporting remediation or compliance projects (KYC, AML, etc)
- Display ability to organize, prioritize, and execute project support activities in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to ensure deliverables are on time and meet quality standards
- Must be willing to live and work in Manhattan, NY or Tri-State area
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Access, SQL and Tableau a plus
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities / multiple deliverables
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formaldevelopment programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities tocontinue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCCACSDD089-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top