Project Delivery Analyst (On-Site) – PMO Support
Job Title: Project Delivery Analyst (On-Site) – PMO Support
Location: Chicago, IL (Downtown)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
The PMO (Project Management Office) Analyst will provide support to an ongoing multi-year technology project located in Chicago, IL. The Analyst will be required to interface with client stakeholders for status reporting, issue tracking, and addressing client questions related to the activities of the Project Management Office. They will also support the internal operations team with onboarding personnel, producing presentation materials, resource scheduling, and logistics (e.g. schedule meetings, coordinating attendance, compiling meeting notes and follow up tracking).
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the PMO Lead and individual Project Managers with status reporting and tracking of Issues, Risks and Changes.
- Assist with quality reviews of deliverables to ensure they meet defined criteria (e.g. they match the requirements of the contract which governs the project).
- Provide leadership for ensuring deliverables meet Accessibility guidelines.
- Assist with team onboarding and travel logistics.
- Produce presentation materials for meetings.
- Attend Steering Committee meetings and record minutes.
- Organize meetings.
- Required Skills:
- Associate degree or equivalent years of experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a business analyst or a project analyst
- Strong experience with the MS Office Suite required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project preferred
- Ability to follow project administration processes
- Detail oriented
- Competency in establishing and facilitating project structure and governance
- Oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, and sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize and juggle responsibilities in a dynamic environment
- Must be willing to work on-site in Chicago, IL
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18CHICACSNS022-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top