Project Controller - Centre of Excellence (CoE)
The Controller team is the hub of project and financial management and co-ordination for Assurance & Advisory engagements. Our purpose is to enable and optimize through technology, tools and processes.
First things first…what is a Project Controller?
Project Controllers provide support to theFirms audit engagement teams by assisting with the initiation, planning, executionand close of engagements. Controllers also serve as a focal point for financialmanagement diligence and improving our quality of service delivery bothinternally & externally.
Key responsibilities as a Project Controller:
- Supporting projects to ensuredelivery of key milestones & outstanding client experience
- Develop & own robust financialmanagement tools and communication of business/market insights
- Leveraging & deploying newtechnology to create automation opportunities
- Identifying and sharing internal& external market best practices
- Working with teams tosuccessfully deliver mutual short and long term transformation objectives
Key qualities of a Project Controller:
We aim to be famous! You will be creative,innovative, solution minded and have a high degree of logical thinking. Realtransformation takes energy, a thirst for knowledge, outside-the-box openness anda not-afraid to fail mentality.
- Project Management experience -Agile PMP desirable
- Competent Excel skills – VBAand/or Sp>
- Comfortable with financialmetrics & data manipulation
- Success in developingrelationships as well as navigating multifaceted environments
- Ability to demonstrate whereyou have had the opportunity to automate or change business process
- Be self-motivated and enjoy achallenge
- Able to balance multipledemands and ambiguous priorities to provide efficient outcomes
We are focused on buildinga structured career path for individuals in these roles within the broadertransformation program and audit practice.
Requisition code: AUEXP130814
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top