Product Engineer, Products & Solutions (P&S), Innovation
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Product Engineer, Products & Solutions (P&S), Innovation in Atlanta, GA, and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and clients nationally.
Work You'll Do
Work within product development team on designing systems solutions in a Scrum environment. Responsible for designing, developing, testing, integrating, and deploying new functions for custom built products that help to address key business issues for clients. Identify, analyze and solve client's complex business problems by selecting the most relevant tools and technologies including wearables, machine learning and advanced analytics, social/mobile, and other leading technologies to meet specific client requirements. Generate technical specifications to design or redesign software components and applications. Own a work stream and direct the work of other developers, including reviewing and approving of software code functionality. Assist in prioritizing tasks, outlining related strategies, planning process, and assuring that compliance requirements are met. Act as a subject matter expert for determining the best implementation approach, modeling, and configuring efforts. Develop web applications with common web-based federated security frameworks including SAML, OAuh, X.509. Work on web application security and design controls to guard against SQL injection and cross-site scripting using Struts and Spring-MVC. Assist in Java application development using technologies and frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, Drools, Activiti/jBPM. Provide input into User Interface (UI) development by leveraging various types of technologies and software frameworks, including Sprint Boot, MsSQL, MongoDB, Core Java, and HTML5. Design enterprise application integration by utilizing MuleESB and SpringBoot to enable rapid building of production ready application. Oversee requirement gathering, functional design, test driven development, deployment, and support continuous integration utilizing Agile methodology. Identify operational issues and recommend implementation strategies, fix bugs, and document actions for functional improvement. Actively involve in developing software BUS communication model design to connect multiple interactive systems inside client's application with other systems and external partners.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Information System, Computer Science or related field.
- Two years of software development work experience for a global consulting company.
- Must have two year of experience with:
- Developing web applications with common web-based federated security frameworks including SAML, OAuh, X.509;
- Working on web application security and designing controls to guard against SQL injection and cross-site scripting using Struts and Spring-MVC;
- Assisting in Java application development using technologies and frameworks including Spring, Hibernate, Drools, Activiti/jBPM;
- Providing input into User Interface (UI) development by leveraging various types of technologies and software frameworks including Sprint Boot, MsSQL, MongoDB, Core Java, and HTML5;
- Designing enterprise application integration by utilizing MuleESB and SpringBoot to enable rapid building of production ready application;
- Overseeing requirement gathering, functional design, test driven development, deployment, and supporting continuous integration utilizing Agile methodology;
- Identifying operational issues and recommending implementation strategies, fixing bugs, and documenting actions for functional improvement; and
- Developing software BUS communication model design to connect multiple interactive systems inside client's application with other systems and external partners.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field as meeting the Bachelor's degree requirement.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0617ATL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top