Process Improvement Specialist
Deloitte Central Europe delivers professional advisory services including Audit, Risk Services, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Tax across 18 countries in Central Europe to a broad range of organizations. The Information Technology function is a key component in providing support to over 4,500 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm.
The Deloitte Central Europe Information Technology Function is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow. We are looking for:
Process Improvement Specialist
- Analyze existing IT operational and servicing processes and procedures;
- Ensure internal processes and procedures support the vision and direction of the collection center in conjunction with the departmental vision set forth by CIO and CTO;
- Coordinate with IT department teams to develop and maintain standardized documentation of internal support processes, policies, and procedures. Documentation includes process descriptions, process flow diagrams, and other related items;
- Develop comprehensive process flows and evaluate for efficienc;
- Continually evaluate and enhance workflow to implement best practices;
- Communicate with management regularly regarding opportunities for improvement;
- Lead improvement initiatives including current and future state mapping;
- Participate in training employees to implement new processes, process changes and use them effectively;
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of all IT-related policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a process improvement-focused role;
- Efficient in areas of strategic planning, problem-solving, workflow analysis, process design, project management, team leadership, relationship management, communication, collaboration, documentation, quantification, and analysis;
- Knowledge of common IT Management frameworks such as ISO 9000, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ITIL and COBIT is preferred;
- Operational Excellence, Six Sigma, Lean Sigma, or Lean certification is advantage;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products including Excel, Visio, Word, and Power Point;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Proficient in using Business Process Analysis Software. Knowledge of ARIS system is an advantage;
- Project management skills is an advantage;
- Analytical skill, sense of responsibility, reliability and thoroughness;
- Good communication skills.
What do we offer:
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Possibility for a career growth and diversity and attractive terms of employment.
Please click “Apply” and submit your application in English.
We will contact only selected candidates.
Requisition code: PLEX_129536
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top