Privilege Access Management Analyst
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
The Security Operations Privilege Access Management (PAM) team is looking for enthusiastic and security minded developers. Potential candidates tend to be curious learners, apply their skills to understand the challenge provided to solve, build and maintain a robust PAM solution. Candidates will also need to have knowledge of directories, databases and cloud (SaaS/PaaS) integrations.
Assist in the review and design of new PAM security technologies and support to ensure that the appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized. Work closely with team leads, peers, development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure Deloitte systems have appropriate access controls and protection.
Regularly participant in new projects to learn new technologies and perform detailed feature and usability analysis based on vendor's offerings and Deloitte business needs. Support Information Security programs which include governance (policy & standards), security enhancements, new security technology evaluation and testing, project requirement gathering, internal client communications, documentation, and security awareness.
As a Privilege Access Management (PAM) Analyst, you will
- Support Privileged Access Management / Identity and Access Management (IAM/PAM) Operations teams.
- Provide development and analysis for security related use of Thycotic Secret Server, CMDB and Active Directory. Provide
- Provide scripting expertise to automate critical privileged account maintenance processes.
- Assist in the review and architecture of new security technologies for PAM technologies and support to ensure that the appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized.
- Work closely with management, leads, peers; development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure systems have appropriate access controls and protection.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and problem resolution of PAM service and related incidents.
- 2+ years plus experience in documenting, developing, or implementing IAM systems.
- 2+ years plus with technical experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of technology products (Security and/or IAM would be a bonus)
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Access Certification
- Provisioning/De- Provisioning
- Application On-boarding
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Privileged Access Management
- Multi-factor authentication
- Experience in any of the Privileged Identity Management tools - Thycotic Secret Server, CyberArk, etc.
- Experience in implementing enhanced security for elevated accounts in Active Directory.
- At least one year of experience in Identity Management Systems
- At least one year of experience in Privileged Access Management Systems
- At least one year of experience working with cloud management (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Intermediate-level of experience programming with Java, Unix Shell, .Net, Powershell and Web Services
- Intermediate-level of experience with REST APIs and XML parsing
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
Requisition code: E18NATSASCBJ105-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top