Private Equity and Real Estate Accountant - German speaking (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Within the Tax & Accounting department, you will join the accounting team, which is about 50 professionals. This team of experts provides accounting and compliance services throughout the life-cycle of our clients, offering and implementing solutions for today and in the future.
What is it about?
As a senior accountant for our private equity and real estate clients, you will:
- Coordinate with your team the day-to-day bookkeeping activities for your own portfolio of clients
- Ensure the preparation of the annual financial statements and periodic reports under Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Prepare consolidated financial information and NAV
- Coordinate indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Organise corporate secretariat
- Liaise with client's management, client's controllers, finance teams and auditors
- Share your experience and advise more junior employees
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Demonstrate a strong accounting experience (between 2 and 4 years) in a corporate trust environment for an international clients' portfolio
- Distinguish yourself by your organisational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be ready to commit yourself and to share your know-how with the team
- Be fluent in German. English/French would be considered as an asset.
What do we offer?
Get hired as senior accountant and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: 122902
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top