PMO Support, Project Delivery Analyst
PMO Support, Project Delivery Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of deliverable management including oversight of the deliverable lifecycle, quality assurance reviews, and facilitation of deliverable review meetings with clients and project partners.
- Perform weekly and monthly status reporting to both project and client leadership.
- Build Microsoft Project plans to track the delivery and execution of application and infrastructure projects.
- Managing the deliverable lifecycle involves coordinating the deliverable schedule and tracking deliverables with all stakeholders (e.g., clients, project partners, deliverable owners, PMO), as well as managing the submission process.
- Perform deliverable quality assurance reviews throughout the deliverable lifecycle to ensure contract compliance, proper structure, formatting, and alignment with client expectations.
- Facilitate and coordinate deliverable review meetings with all stakeholders at various points in the deliverable lifecycle.
- Work with all stakeholders and project leadership to optimize the deliverable lifecycle and processes as needed.
- Track Measure and Report Key Project Performance Indicators such as Schedule Performance Index, Cost Performance Index and other project health metrics such as time tracking, monthly dashboards and status reports.
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Project management experience with a focus on business development, deliverables management and technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills including high levels of proficiency with Microsoft Productivity Tools such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Extensive experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years or more working experience
Experience with Microsoft Project
ALM tools such as JIRA and Jama
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
Must be willing to live and work in Nashville, TN
Requisition code: E18NASCACSCT401-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top