Federal PMO Analyst
This position requires U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card holder per governmental requirements
Lo ca t i on : Orlando / Lake Mary, FL US Delivery Center
Relocation: Assistance is available
Travel: No travel or minimal travel up to 15%
Employment: Full-time employment is available, contracts are not available
Authorization: Candidates must have U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card per governmental requirements
Deloitte's USDC Federal team is seeking a PMO Analyst to join their team! Our PMO Analyst will be working with the center leadership team, in support of the comprehensive activities associated with a Center Management Office.
· Integrated status report collection and publication
· Tracking of Issues, Risk, and other center-specific Action Items
· Reconcile and report on center financials, using input from financial analysts and center leadership
· Define and document center processes, leading design sessions, documenting results, and collecting feedback
· Assist in documentation of PSDC planning and forecasting by participating in meetings, documenting of discussions, collecting feedback, and publishing results
· Work with Center leadership to develop marketing material
· Mange the inventory of projects, and pursuits
· Coordinate facility demand projections
· Collect and collate center delivery metrics based on project data
· Identify trends in questions received by PMO to identify options for efficiency or provide suggestions for training and awareness
· Maintain process documents and template updates
· Maintain/Configure PMO tools
· Support center communications
· Support Center Manager and Leadership Team
· A Bachelor's Degree or 2-5 equivalent years of experience
· Expertise with MS Office
· Experience in process design and documentation
· Experience with PM support
· Good verbal and written communication
· Analytical and problem solving abilities
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Advanced skills in with SharePoint, InfoPath, Access
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18ORLCSRCJG016-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top