Personal Assistant FTC
Personal Assistant – Fixed Term Contract
What impact will you make?
Deloitte has an excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant with strong administrative, organisational and interpersonal skills who enjoys supporting others in a busy office environment. You will be directly responsible for the day-to-day management and support for a number of senior stakeholders as well as minor support to the wider team within the Audit department in our Dublin office. The scope of this role is extensive and offers great opportunities to excel and fulfil your potential. An overview of the responsibilities is outlined below.
About the Team
The Audit practice is a market leading player delivering a range of audit and advisory services to a wide variety of clients, in all areas of the financial services and banking sectors. Our Financial Services practice consists of over 200 professionals from richly diverse backgrounds and to date we have achieved significant success in this area. Our audit professionals’ primary focus is adding value to businesses, while applying the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence.
- A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a PA supporting Senior Management, preferably within a professional services environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook with typing skills of a minimum 65 wpm
- A high level of integrity and trust with confidential information
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team
- Approachable and highly professional in manner, with all levels of staff within the organisation
About this unique opportunity
As a Personal Assistant, your role will entail a variety of challenging activities including:
- Providing efficient administrative support service to Partners and senior members of staff, including the preparation of high quality proposals and presentations
- Diary management and organising travel arrangements for the Partner and senior members of staff
- Collating and distributing agendas and briefing documentation for meetings and conference calls
- Assisting with resource mapping, planning and managing leave schedules
- Assisting with client correspondences and administration tasks
- Processing expense claims and assisting team with client billing
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
We love speaking with professionals about their next career move, to Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now or contact Niamh Favier – [email protected] for further information.
Requisition code: 130419
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top