Personal Assistant for our National Office (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Personal Assistant team supports Partners and Directors with administrative and coordination aspects of their daily or project work by anticipating their requirements and needs.
We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant in order to reinforce the administrative support in our National Office.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Support the Partner and Directors in performing their roles by anticipating requirements and identifying opportunities to act on their behalf in order to ensure that business priorities are maximized. This includes managing complex diaries, arranging travels & meetings and performing administrative support tasks.
- Provide a first point of contact to a wide range of clients, both internal and external, dealing with confidential and sensitive queries and building relationships whilst supporting client facing activities.
- Participate in project coordination within agreed timeframes ensuring that all project members are updated with the most recent meeting minutes, action points, schedules and reports as appropriate.
- Be responsible for research and production of documents as required using internal databases, Internet & publications.
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have at least two full years of University studies in Humanities or Administrative Studies
- Ideally provide experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Are customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach at all times.
- Are results oriented with a “can do” attitude.
- Are polyvalent and flexible.
- Are proactive with excellent organisational and time management skills and you have the ability to deliver a high quality of work within tight deadlines.
- Show strong team spirit whilst being able to work autonomously.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and ideally SAP.
- Have a very good level of English and French. Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish will be considered as a strong asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Whatimpact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter or website.
Requisition code: J131184
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top